All of Switzerland's larger cities are committed to a society that emits less CO2. APG|SGA proactively supports this important commitment. In our corporate decision-making processes, ecological aspects have played a significant role for many years. With our systematic conduct, we have achieved a lot, and in some areas – procurement of green vehicles, purchase of eco-electricity, etc. – have defined benchmarks that today are widely commended. We want to be a role model and support our stakeholders – the municipal concession partners in attaining the objectives of Energiestadt Schweiz, and billposting customers in implementing environmentally friendly poster campaigns.
Our annual report APG|SGA Environment: Facts and figures describes the targets and progress achieved in the areas that are relevant to us.
- APG|SGA Environment Report 2017 (in German) (560.4 KB)
- APG|SGA Environment Report 2016 (in German) (2.4 MB)
- APG|SGA Environment Report 2015 (in German) (410.0 KB)
- APG|SGA Environment Report 2014 (in German) (853.0 KB)
- APG|SGA Environment Report 2013 (in German) (261.5 KB)
- APG|SGA Environment Report 2012 (in German) (378.2 KB)
- APG|SGA Environment Report 2011 (in German)
- Milestones (140.5 KB)