Who sees posters? What effect do posters have? Do people like them? – APG|SGA has been devoting its attention to such questions for over a hundred years. All of our studies are carried out by independent market research institutes and supported by independent scientists. We differentiate between:
- Poster advertising media research
- Poster advertising material research
- Best Practice
|Subject of study||Type of study|
|Studies on posters advertising media||Studies on posters as advertising material|
|Poster sites||Contact opportunities||Poster site quality and recollection|
|Poster networks||Contact opportunities and Reach
|Media performance||Media effectiveness|
Effective digital Out of Home advertising
easyJet gives station users that “summer feeling”
Averaged, in euro
- Posters deliver the greatest leverage for increasing sales and among all classic media generate the greatest return on investment (ROI). On average, EUR 1 spent on advertising produces EUR 2.10 in sales revenue for the customer.
- The sales effect of posters is five times their average share in the media mix.
- Within the scope of mixed campaigns, posters also sustainably improve the ROI of the other media.